The following information relates to CBRN-Analysis/CBRNE-Frontline and the SCIM module
CBRN-Analysis v.22 (released Jan 2022), and SCIM® Version 5.5 and CBRNE-Frontline v3.6 (both to be released Autumn 2022) support:
- Windows 8.1, Pro edition, 32-bit or 64-bit Operating System
- Windows 10, Pro or Enterprise edition, 64-bit Operating System
- Windows 11, Pro or Enterprise edition, 64-bit Operating System
The following Office packages are supported by CBRN-Analysis v.22 (released Jan 2022) and the pending CBRNE-Frontline v3.6:
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021, and 365, 32-bit edition
If your IT infrastructure does not meet these requirements, please contact us to discuss options for building in extended support for older Operating Systems.
CBRN-Analysis Version 23 (to be released Jan. 2023) is planned to support:
- Microsoft Office 2016, 2019, 2021, and 365, 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Microsoft Office 2013, 32-bit edition
Microsoft “End of extended support” for Windows 8.1 is 10 Jan 2023. As a result, Windows 8.1 will no longer be available as an operating system for:
- CBRN-Analysis Version 23 (to be released Jan. 2023) and on
Microsoft “End of extended support” for Office 2013 is 11 Apr. 2023. As a result, Office 2013 will no longer be supported for email communication and generation of briefing material for:
- CBRN-Analysis Version 24 (to be released Jan. 2024) and on
If your plans for IT do not meet these standard requirements, please let us know, so that we can discuss how to ensure continued support for your IT environment.
 BNT products will not load on or work with this operating system.
 BNT software will not have been tested as compatible and cannot be guaranteed to work with Microsoft products where ‘extended support’ has ceased.